ValGold's mission is to maximize the value of its current assets, primarily the Garrison Project Royalty and the Tower Mountain Gold Project, and to review selective other royalties or mineral projects that will enhance shareholder value.
- Monitor the current Osisko Mining Inc. drill campaign on the Garrison Gold Project closely on which ValGold holds a 2% net smelter royalty.
- Increase market awareness of the potential value of the Garrison Royalty.
- Complete a computer-based three dimensional model of past drilling and geophysics on the Tower Gold Project in concert with a drill target generation analysis.
- Evaluate the possible options for the Tower Mountain Gold Project which could include drilling existing zones, drilling new targets or divestiture.
- Minimize corporate overhead and overall expenditures until the share price reflects the value of the Company's assets.
- Monitor conditions in Venezuela to determine if the Company's properties can be reactivated.
- Create access to other royalties and mineral projects.